Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Battle of the Shops fund!

Cell phone = 516-8580
Aim = Risethefal1en

Well, I am trying to go to Battle of the Shops this weekend, I'm riding with some buddies and Ream is driving but my predicament is this...I have to pay Reamer 25 dollars for gas and hotel fairs so I am asking you kids to help me out. Buy some of my goodies and build up my fund so I can go this weekend and I promise you their will be a splendid montage when I return home the next day.

For Sale: (I can provide pictures of everything listed if needed)

Perfect condition Dell 17" LCD monitor with all the chords - $15
Plenty of copies of Dream Team Dubz - $7 each
Xbox360 Guitar Hero Aerosmith edition including Guitar - $15
Xbox360 Gears of War - $5
Xbox360 Skate1 - $7
Vx1000 long life battery - $10

or if you are awesome just donate a dollar to my fund if you see me before Saturday!

No comments: