Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Skateboarding...

So over the past few days Peter Ramondetta or whatever the fuck his last name is has become one of my new favorite skateboarders for the soul reason that he met his wife when she gave a lap dance at a strip club...how bad ass is that..also hes just gnarly as fuck. The man literally Bic's his head once or twice a week to keep a completely shaved head at all times..true american right there..plus his skating rules...


Another all time favorite is Chad TimTim this dude rules as well, such a great style and he really just does all the tricks I have always liked seeing, such as regular and sw backtail variations, back180 nosegrind reverts, plus his opening run in A Time to Shine (shown below) is just as fresh as it can fuckin get. so good.watch.


That is all I have for today, I think I just like to pretend people are gonna read this blog and find it interesting so I talk all official, when really I am probably the only person that ever looks at this. If you do read this..enjoy

No comments: